RFgen Mobile Foundations for Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World
RFgen Mobile Foundations for Oracle’s JD Edwards can empower your workforce with real-time wireless, roaming mobile and voice-enabled warehouse operations—all delivered with validated integration for your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or World ERP system. RFgen’s JD Edwards enterprise mobility solutions can help your company:
- Optimize your supply chain by driving higher efficiency in your warehouse or on your shop floor with transactions for inventory, purchasing, manufacturing, and more. For example, RFgen mobile apps, such as PO Receipt and Backorder Release, can be combined eliminating the need for the user to perform both transactions separately.
- Dramatically increase productivity by deploying wireless barcode scanners or voice-enabling your warehouse with RFgen-Vocollect Voice Solutions for hands-free, eyes-free operations.
- Automate remote warehouses and field sales/service operations with support for roaming, occasionally-connected data collection using on-demand cellular/Wi-Fi connectivity to JD Edwards. RFgen also supports fully disconnected scenarios where data is pre-loaded on the device, remote activities are locally validated, and transactions are exchanged with JD Edwards at various intervals.
- Increase data quality and availability by eliminating the need to rekey information into your ERP system and facilitating real-time information exchange between your data collection devices and JD Edwards.
- Reduce the cost, complexity and uncertainty that can accompany wireless and mobile deployments.
- Maintain data integrity between the mobile device and server to prevent user errors when in an always-connected environment using RFgen’s guaranteed packet delivery protocol.
Oracle Validated JD Edwards Integration With Zero Server Footprint
RFgen Mobile Foundations for Oracle’s JD Edwards is a suite of pre-written, pre-tested Oracle-validated data collection solutions that enable you to benefit from real-time barcode data collection, voice-integrated workflows, and roaming mobile applications while requiring zero footprint on your JD Edwards application server.
- Validated connectivity to JD Edwards—RFgen integration is validated by Oracle for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne versions XE to 9.1 and for JD Edwards World versions A7.3 to A9.3.
- Zero impact to your ERP—RFgen does not install on your JD Edwards server or modify your environment, so there’s no hassle when it’s time to upgrade JD Edwards.
- Flexible developer productivity tools—The integrated development environment enables your internal IT staff to rapidly customize and create new workflows, saving you both time and money. For example, workflows only need to be created once (using a drag and drop form designer), after that they can be quickly and easily configured with endless variations of language and screen sizes.
- Easy to support—RFgen administration tools enable the IT team to shadow users and see their screens in the console. You can also take control remotely and show users exactly how to perform a task.
Rapid Return on Investment
RFgen is fast and easy to deploy, so your company can enjoy a rapid ROI while tackling real-world challenges in material management and supply chain logistics control. It delivers a large selection of validated, pre-programmed transactions for Oracle’s JD Edwards in the areas of:
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order Processing (Outbound)
- Purchase Order Processing (Inbound)
- Equipment Plant Maintenance
- Warehouse Management
- Fixed Assets
- Human Resources/Time Tracking
- License Plating